Customizing an ACP server
For an ACP server, there are some optional configuration settings.
The acpConfig.json file
- For those with an ACP Server license, some configuration settings can be set with switches in
acpconfig.json, located in the
ACP\ui\build\directory. Some of the settings in this file are for test purposes and will be removed in the future.
"authenticationMethod": "firebase,", or
authenticationMethod": "apacheWindows,". Usually you would not change this.
Enable/disable Email Invites
"emailInvitesEnabled": "no," On an Acp Server using Apache authentication the Email Invite button is hidden by default. If the server has access to the internet and to email, this can be enabled.
Hide/Show the sign out Menu
- With apache authentication, don't show the sign out option because it doesn't work (you don't sign in to ACP - rather you sign in to Apache). Setting this to
"no"will hide the sign out menu on the model listing GUI. When playing a model the the sign out menu will be present, but will not contain the
"Sign out of ACP"item.
"userIdsAreEmailAddresses": "no". This is a temporary switch for test purposes. Apache doesn't use treat logins as addresses, but as user names. If using Apache authentication set this to
"no" (even if the user name is an email address), for firebase authentication this is set to
With apache authentication, users can't reset their passwords via the acp ui. It needs to be done by someone with access to the server or to the active directory. So you can hide the option to change user passwords in the Account tab.
Show the Acp style library in the hamburger menu on the top teal bar with the model open, (the 3 horizontal lines) or not.
"EW1474_uploadable_files": [ "ana", "xlsx", "xls", "csv", "txt" ],
- For those with an ACP Server license, the permissible upload file types can be set by editing the list in
ACP\ui\build\acpConfig.json. For instance, if you need to use spreadsheets with Macros you could add
*.xlsmto the list.
- The default following file types can be uploaded from the GUI - applies to Lumina's pubic ACP server at acp.analytica.com.
*.ana, *.xlsx, *.xls, *.txt and *.csv
Table cell truncation
- ACP will only show this number of cells in a table - to speed up the rendering time for the table. If you have an ACP Server, you can
edit this line in the file. If you set the number to -1 and the table truncation will be disabled.
"EW1461_max_num_table_cells": 5000, // the value is the number of cells to display (or minus one to turn off this feature)
Allow Model Downloads
- Controls whether or not users can download models by setting the save_menu_download:yes AcpStyle in their model.
Either self explanatory or present mainly for debugging.
"EW1463_choice_filter_on_choice_input_node: true, ,
"numberSuanServers 3, // only values of 1 and 3 are supported
"reviewersCanUploadDataFile: true, // allows reviewers to upload spreadsheets, csv and text files, but not model files
"EW1367_show_cube_when_closin: true, ,
"EW1444_reconnect_when_web_socket_is_closed: true, ,
"showCopyTableBtn: true, // temporary flag for use in dev and testing for copy/download table