What are these Analytica docs?
These Analytica Docs comprise several user guides and reference materials to help you learn and use Analytica. Key sections include:
- Analytica Tutorial is the best place to start for new users
- Analytica User Guide is a comprehensive introduction to Analytica's features and ways to use them
- Analytica Optimizer Guide helps you use the Analytica Optimizer.
- Analytica Decision Engine is a user guide for ADE.
These index pages make it easier to see what's here and find what you want:
- Analytica Docs home page lists the key sections
- Functions by category lists functions by meaningful categories to find a function by category when you don't know its name.
- Contents of User Guide lists every page in the User Guide
- Modelling Guide lists pages with special tips and references that go beyond the User Guide.
Please add to Comments and suggestions for Analytica wiki for any more improvements you'd like to see.
These online Analytica Docs are a "wiki". Anyone can add comments at the bottom of each page. Anyone with a paid Analytica subscription can modify and improve the content. It uses Mediawiki -- the same platform as Wikipedia. Select Edit from This page menu up top for a (mostly) WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor Visual Editor. Or select Edit source if you want to see the page source and edit it using the wiki markup language.
- Open these docs from Analytica: How to open and search these online docs from inside Analytica.
- Special:RecentChanges: Lists recent pages to the analytica docs
- Help on wiki format: To learn the wiki markup format.
For Analytica 6.2, we renamed this resource from Analytica wiki to Analytica Docs. We also upgraded the server which makes it dramatically faster to access and search.
- Converted the Tutorial, User Guide, Optimizer Guide, and ADE Guide from PDF docs into sections of this wiki.
- Clearer and more elegant graphic design, with menus at the top of each page and quick links at the bottom.
- Faster and smarter search box at the top right of every page -- so you can search all docs at once.