Open these docs from Analytica
As you use Analytica on the Desktop, it's very handy to link to these Analytic docs online to find and learn about a particular feature or function. Here are four quick ways to do that.
Inside Analytica, open the Help menu, and select User Guide, Optimizer, Tutorial, wiki Home page, or Functions by category. It opens the selected wiki page in your default web browser.
Use the Find dialog to search docs online
- To open the Find dialog, click in the toolbar, or press control+F.
- Type into the search box the name of a function, feature, concept, or whatever you are looking for.
- Click the on the Wiki button
It shows the wiki page with matching title if there is one, or a list of search results.
Right-click on a Function name
In the Definition of a variable:
- Double-click the identifier of a system function, say, NPV, to select it.
- Right click to open the context menu
- Select Wiki help on NPV to open its wiki page with a full description and examples:
From the Definition menu, go down the menu hierarchy and select a function or system variable:
When you select a function, it opens an Object window with a description -- like this one for Factorial:
For more, click the blue link Wiki help on Factorial(...) to open its doc page online.
- Prior to Analytica 5.0, the first three options in the Help menu opened PDF documents instead of online pages.
Enable comment auto-refresher