NPer(rate, pmt, pv, fv, type)
Returns the number of periods of an annuity with constant periodic payments and a fixed interest rate.
- Interest rate per period.
- Payment received per period.
- If you make payments, this is a negative number.
- If you receive payments, it is a positive number.
- Present value of the annuity.
- If you receive a loan, this is the loan amount as a positive number.
- If you give a loan, this is the loan amount as a negative number.
- (Optional) Future value of the annuity at the end of the annuity.
- If you receive a loan, this is the final balloon payment as a negative number.
- If the receive a final payment at the end, this is a positive number.
- (Optional) Indicates whether payments are at the beginning of the period.
True= Payments due at beginning of period, with first payment due immediately.
False= Payments due at end of period. (default)