Including a distribution in a definition
You can enter a distribution anywhere in a definition, including in a cell of an edit table. Thus, you can have arrays of distributions. To enter a distribution:
- Set the insertion point where you wish to enter the distribution in the definition field or edit table cell.
- Enter the distribution in any of the following ways:
- Type in the name of the distribution.
- Paste it from the Distribution library under the Definition menu.
- Select Paste Identifier from the Definition menu to paste it from the Object Finder dialog.
- Type in missing parameters, or replace parameters enclosed as <<x>>.
Enable comment auto-refresher