The NodeInfo attribute encodes various style information about how a node displays on an influence diagram. Many of these styles appear on the Node Style dialog. The attribute value consists of a comma-separated list of numbers (fields), most being 0,1-boolean flags.
Fields can be blank, in which case they are inherited from the NodeInfo attribute of the object's class. For example, a Button inherits its NodeInfo values from
NodeInfo of Button.
The general form of the attribute value is
- version, showinputs, showoutputs, showlabel, showborder, fill, usenodefont, formwidth, showbevel, showformicon, embed, visibility, justification, control on left, tab advance on enter, vertical justification of lable, vertical alignment of button, corner radius
- version indicates the version of this attribute's format; 1 in the current version of Analytica
- formwidth specifies the width of an input node’s or output node’s field (
0is the default, which means the actual width will be computed based on the font size).
- showformicon have values of
0(for off) or
1(for on). Showformicon only applies to output nodes.
- embed: (Not yet implemented) For an input node with an underlying table, a value
0indicates that a button should appear to bring the edit table up in a separate window. A value
1indicates that the edit table should be embedded in the diagram. For an output variable with an array result,
0indicates that a Calc or Result button should appear that opens the result in a separate window,
1indicates that the result should be embedded. If you embed a table or graph, you need to size your control to be large enough to accommodate it. If this is unset, Analytica and ACP will assume the intention is to embed when the control is taller than 5 lines of text, or about 60 pixels.
- Visibility: (requires Analytica 5.0)
2= Very hidden,
3= Extremely hidden,
4= Hidden in browse mode,
5= Visible but disabled (in both edit and browse mode),
6= Visible but disabled in Browse mode.
- When Hidden, you can still select the node rectangle in edit mode, see it in the Outliner window, and find it when searching. Extremely hidden hides the object in all parts of the user interface, which makes it really hard to access the object.
- Justification: (requires Analytica 5.0)
0= Left align text,
1= Center align text,
2= Right align text.
- Control on left: (requires Analytica 5.0)
0= (default) Control is to the right of the label text,
1= Control is on the left of the label text. Starting with Analytica 6.0, in a tall Formnode with Vertical Justification of label = top, a value of
2=center is also allowed.
- Tab advance on Enter: (requires Analytica 5.0) Applies to an input control.
0= Focus stays on control after changing the value,
1= Focus moves to the next control in tab-order after changing the value.
- Vertical justification of label: (requires Analytica 6.0). Vertical location of label. Applies to tall Formnodes only. 1=Top, 2=Middle.
- Vertical alignment of button: (new to Analytica 6.0). Applies to tall Formnodes. Unset=button on same line as label. 1=button in middle.
- Corner radius: (new to Analytica 6.0). Text nodes, form nodes, frame nodes and picture nodes now display with rounded corners (for a more modern look). This field specifies the radius of the corners in pixels. 0 means no rounding. Non-rectangular node shapes ignore this.