Icon images in a node
You can add an icon to any node in a diagram. The Icon window contains an enlarged space that you can use for creating or editing an icon.
Opening the Icon window: To add an icon:
- Make sure that the edit tool is selected.
- Select the node that you wish to illustrate.
- Choose Edit Icon from the Diagram menu to open the Icon window.
Drawing or editing an icon: You can draw or edit the icon one pixel at a time using mouse clicks, or you can draw lines by holding down the mouse button as you drag the cursor.
- To make a dark pixel light or a light pixel dark, click the pixel.
- To draw a line or curve hold down the mouse button while you move the cursor. If the starting pixel of the line or curve is black the line or curve is black; if the starting pixel of the line or curve is white the line or curve is white.
- To set the node’s icon, click the Accept button .
- To restore the original icon in the window (or to clear the window if there was no previous icon), click the Revert button .
You can copy and paste an icon from one place in a model to another using the standard Copy (Control+c) and Paste (Control-v) commands. You can delete an icon from a node by selecting it and using the Cut (Control+c) command or the Delete key.