Analytica User FAQs/Installer Issues
See these pages:
- What License do I Purchase?
- How to Install Analytica -- Individual License
- How to Install Analytica -- Centrally Managed License
- Configuring an RLM Server
- Installing Analytica on a computer that is not connected to the internet
Maximum number of activations exceeded
An individual license can only be used by a single user -- you cannot share your license with other people. This message occurs when you activate your license too many times, as might occur if you install Analytica more times than is allowed.
You may, however, need to install it more times for legitimate reasons, and if so, when this occurs just let us know the situation at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send you another activation key.