New to Analytica 6.0
Requires Analytica Enterprise edition or better.
FileSystemDelete( filepath, deleteReadOnly, deleteNonEmptyFolder )
Deletes a file or folder.
There are other ways to delete a file or folder by using RunConsoleProcess or system COM objects, but these other methods may be unavailable for security reasons when you run your model on the public Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP) server, whereas this one is available and secure on ACP.
- «filepath»: The file or folder to be deleted. When this is a relative path, it is interpreted relative to CurrentDataFolder. Wildcards are not accepted.
- «deleteReadOnly» (Optional, default False): If omited or False, files with the read-only attribute set will not be deleted.
- «deleteNonEmptyFolder» (Optional, default False): If omited or False, a non-empty folder will not be deleted.
The (previous) full absolute path to the file or folder that was removed.
• Requires Analytica Enterprise edition or better. • Can be used (securely) on Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP). You must have write access to the folder containing «filepath», i.e., only in your own project folder.
- [[:category:File system functions|]
- FileSystemMove, FileSystemCopy
Enable comment auto-refresher