Defining Party location as a list of labels
- Double click on ‘Party Location’ to open its object window.
- In Description field type, ‘The party locations under consideration’.
- Open drop down menu of expr
- Select ‘List of text’
- Click on the first cell, type ‘Outdoors’
- Press enter key.
- On the second cell type ‘Porch’
- Press enter key
- Type ‘Indoors’
- Ctrl+r to bring up result table
Expected: Result table of Party location should be indexed by self with cell values Outdoors, Porch and indoors
Enable comment auto-refresher