These sections provide details and reference material shows you how to select an appropriate sample size, the specifications for Analytica, the list of reserved identifiers and error message types, forward and backward compatibility information, a bibliography, and a list of all the Analytica functions.
- Analytica Specifications: Requirements and specifications, including range and precision of numbers.
- Memory usage: How much memory your model is using, and how much is available?
- Identifiers Already Used: A list of all identifiers used for system functions, variables, attributes, and control words.
- Error Message Types: Types of error message
- Forward and Backward Compatibility: Compatibility for Analytica releases for running models created with earlier or later releases.
- Bibliography: Books and links for useful background information.
Enable comment auto-refresher