Introduction: About Analytica
This User Guide describes how to use Analytica. If you are new to Analytica, we invite you to start with the Analytica Tutorial to learn the essentials. Most people find they can work through the Tutorial quite rapidly. You might then want to read a few sections of the User Guide to learn more key concepts. You can consult the rest of this guide as a reference when you need more depth.
This chapter introduces Analytica and its requirements, explains what is included in this user guide, and tells you how to use this user guide.
- If you don’t read manuals
- Hardware and software requirements
- Installation and licenses
- Editions of Analytica
- User guides for earlier releases
- Help menu and documentation
- Normally, usually, and defaults
- Typographic conventions in this guide
- User guide Examples folder
- What's new in recent releases of Analytica?
- Analytica Tutorial
- Getting Started with Analytica (an explanatory video on YouTube)
Enable comment auto-refresher