Analytica 4.0 beta Release Notes/184.108.40.206
Fixed/Changed in 220.127.116.11
- Structuring and enhancement of Table/Index splicing.
- Tables based on computed indexes adjust to changes.
- CorrespondenceMethod attribute of index determines how correspondence between old and new index values is determined (Associational, Positional, Hybrid).
- New SpliceIndex and SpliceTable typescript commands.
- When rows/cols are added (spliced), table definitions are preserved, not regenerated from parsed definitions.
- Abbrev date format now uses "d-MMM-yyyy"
- Fixed numerous minor visual glitches.
- Fixes to pasting into indexes, especially with very long lists.
- Pasting table cells with more than 255 chars.
- Pasting/OLE Linking from edit table uses actual definitions, not regenerated parse.
- added IndexValue(I) function as a built-in function
- Several bug fixes to MdArrayToTable. Parameter L can be varTerms, records index values, not result values, as the coordinates. Fixes to a couple error messages.
- Fixes to @ operator and PositionInIndex. @[A=x] when A has self-index. @Time inside a dynamic.
- Bug: In a button script, (Va1 := "B") should store "B", but was storing B (without quotes)
- DateAdd, DatePart: A few additional unit/part parameter options (e.g., weekday).
- Parameter to Cdf/Pdf functions renamed from method to binMethod.
- SubTable - Several bug fixes.
- Fixed some crashes/interactions when Iterate is nested inside a Dynamic.
- A couple fixes to changes that were not being recovered by crash recovery.
- Explicit lists appearing inside Concat, CopyIndex or the <expr> part of Index J:=<expr> do... are not picked up as self-indexes.
- Removed non-functional denigrated system function NaN.
- Right-arrow, left-arrow keys move to next/previous cell when you are editing a table cell but are at the first/last character.
- Make-importance: Additional node positions and graph settings set. Commas included in the index definition. Graph initially set with Swap XY, input variables on X-axis, bar. Nodes added appear under result var.
- Bug: totals column wasn't updating when slicer value was incremented.
ADE Relevant Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Tables automatically "splice" when an index definition is changed.
- CATable::DefTable is SubTable-aware. If a variable is defined by SubTable, you can call CATable::DefTable on that variable to obtain a definition table, but CATable:Update changes the Original table.
- CAEngine::SendCommand didn't work from Automation (it did work from COM).
- Updates to ADE Reference and ADE Tutorial manuals.